Wednesday, June 2, 2010

European Tour Pastor - Brian 'HEAD' Welch - please pray for us

Hey all-  I’m on a plane to Chicago right now, then next stop, Europe.  I have been asked to go along on the European tour for Brian ‘Head’ Welch’s band (www.myspace.com/brianheadwelch), and will be joining them for about half of the tour there.  

I would love it if you would pray for me while I am there each day, that I have good health, that I have good strength, and that I am a servant God uses to point others to Himself.  

I will update the blog as often as I can, but not sure how often that will be.  Check back here for updates!

Thanks so much.
Here’s where we’ll be each day:
June 2 & 3 – flying Sioux Falls, Chicago, Frankfurt, Copenhagen

June 4 – flying to Faroe Islands for the Fjarda Festival

June 5 – flying to Bad Hersfeld, Germany for concert

June 6- day off

June 7 – to Riga, Latvia for concert

June 8 –to Tallinn, Estonia for concert

June 9 – to Helsinki, Finland for concert

June 10 – day off (Switchfoot plays in Amsterdam that night, we are there – yay!)

June 11 – to  Pumerend, Netherlands for concert

June 12 – fly home from Amsterdam, Chicago, Sioux Falls

June 12th – 7:30 pm-  Thank-quet for our supporters- come to Trinity Baptist!!

June 13th – rest

June 14th – festival season starts-  we head south to Kentucky for Ichthus!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment